Win an exclusive VIP UniBond package, full of DIY goodies!
To celebrate the exciting launch of the UniBond Go range, UniBond is offering you the chance to win an exclusive VIP UniBond package, containing lots of DIY goodies. All you have to do is send us a photo of your best home DIY project!
The prize pack includes the following;
- Draper DIY series 19722 61-peice General Purpose Tool Kit
- Draper DIY Series 09241 Leather Double Tool Pouch
- B&Q Gift Cards worth £20
The UniBond Go range is the nifty solution for all your sealing, fixing and filling needs around the home. With its Easy Dispenser Unit, UniBond Go gives you the confidence to fix, seal and fill without the need of a professional. Tackle your DIY projects with ease and assurance that UniBond Go will help to get the job done! Find out more on the Unibond Go website.
This new must-have household trio has been designed to provide users with complete ease and control. UniBond Go’s handy 100ml pack size makes it perfect for one whole job, meaning less waste. Its innovative Air Pulse ready-to-use applicator includes a trigger mechanism to allow users to execute with precision and skill – meaning no gun is required. The re-usable cap lid also enables simple closure, preventing any risk of dryness.
• UniBond Go Fill is waterproof and perfect for those hard to reach areas. Its adjustable nozzle is perfect for filling around tricky door frames and skirting board gaps and cracks.
• UniBond Go Fix – when you need to fix it, it’s time to grab UniBond Go Fix Acrylic. With repositionable instant grab, UniBond Go Fix Acrylic is ideal for small jobs and repairs, whether it’s fixing your cupboard door or your damaged shelf. Its nozzle allows for a mess free application, so there’s no need to worry about a big clear up afterwards!
• UniBond Go Silicone caters for all of your sanitary sealing needs. Its anti-mould formula makes it perfect for all sanitary tasks and, its precision nozzle makes for easy application. Do all of your small jobs at once – UniBond Go Silicone offers enough coverage for a bath and sink.
The range is set to be in store on the 1st March, available for the RRP £6.99
How to enter:
Email us a photo of your best DIY job; whether it be a brand new bathroom that you fitted all by yourself, or furniture that you’ve created – whatever you’re most proud of! Email your photo to competitions[at]diy-tips.co.uk with a few lines to tell us what you did and why.
We will post the winning photo on the blog on 20th May and contact the winner directly to arrange delivery of your prize.
Competition closes on the 19th of May 2014.